Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Etsy, the online marketplace for all things handmade, can be tough to navigate. You can easily go bleary-eyed combing pages and pages of jewelry for the perfect piece.

Here are some items I either own or covet that I think fit the bill of being beautiful, wearable, affordable, and, happily, handmade by modern-day artisans from Portland, Oregon, to Omaha, Nebraska, to Richmond, Virginia.


Delicate yet distinctive, this necklace from Betsy and Iya has become one of my favorite pieces. 



I love the unusual shape and mix of metals in these brass and pyrite earrings from Elisabeth Space. They are a staple in my jewelry box, and complement practically everything I own. 
These crescent moons of sterling silver are another favorite pair of earrings from Elisabeth Space.
I have my eye on this simple, elegant bracelet from Young Frankk.
A lovely statement piece from Young Frankk.





1 comment:

  1. Sumitra, I'm honored that the earrings have become favorites of yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete