Monday, December 2, 2013

Ahh, the end of a Monday. Tonight I'm winding down by shopping. Or, more specifically, window shopping via the internet. I'm the best dressed in my imagination...


A piece by Mona Baltazar, jewelry designer, rock star mom and incidentally, my hair stylist of six years and counting (Let me tell you, this woman cuts a mean pixie). I love the simplicity of the wood and metal elements, and the kind of tribal, urban nomad aesthetic of her line. 
I've never been one for stones, but I fell for the modern look of this piece by Beach Bones jewelry at the Renegade Craft Fair. 


Renegade was not a great place to shop for clothes, but still I managed to shimmy myself into one of Elizabeth Suzann's minimalist pieces (sadly, it did not come home with me). This washed silk blouse is the perfect canvas for all the bold jewelry I covet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment